11.01.2017

For Sale: 2500 Coincraft Shares

I figure it's easier to be honest: I would rather concentrate on my health. I've had minor cardiac issues  forever, which I can control - except when I'm put under extraordinary stress. I can't deal with Piccadilly Coin Company any more, but I also don't see why those of us who were harassed should be  bullied into walking away from 9 % each of the company.

I offered to sell my 2500 shares to Richard Lobel at a price that would value the company as a whole at £ 6.3 m. He felt that that valuation was excessively high.

Given the company's assets - a building on Great Russell Street, the largest stock of coins in the UK and a mailing list, what's "on the books" - if I'm honest that sum seemed disproportionately low compared to the break-up value.

But as Mr Lobel keeps telling me, I'm "an idiot" with "no experience" so ... I figure, I'll go with his own valuation of the company.

Therefore I'm willing to consider much lower offers.

Another shareholder with the same amount of stock feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.